Summer Fun Pass Terms & Conditions
For those of you who were lucky enough to score yourself a Summer Fun Pass, please note the following Terms & Conditions that were agreed too on purchase of the pass:
1. The Summer Fun Pass must be treated like cash. Defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen cards will not be replaced, refunded, or redeemed.
2. Provided that the passholder is under the age of 14 or presents a valid student or concession card upon request, the Summer Fun Pass shall entitle the passholder to two games of Bowling per day during the promotional period (Saturday 9 December 2017 to Sunday 28 January 2018) at AMF venues within Australia only.
3. Unused games cannot be transferred or used on another day.
4. The Summer Fun Pass is not redeemable for cash, cannot be re-sold or transferred and cannot be reloaded. 5. The Summer Fun Pass will expire on Sunday 28 January 2018.
6. If a purchase exceeds the available card balance, the passholder must make up the difference with another payment method.
7. The passholder is liable for all transactions on the Summer Fun Pass except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence on our part or on the part of our employees.
8. If you purchase a Summer Fun Pass after Wednesday 20 December 2017, AMF cannot guarantee that the Summer Fun Pass will reach the intended recipient before Christmas.
9. For venue locations please click here.
Keep an eye out in late 2018 for details on our 2018/2019 Summer Fun Pass.