- AMF Bowling Gift Cards should be treated like cash. Defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen cards will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed.
- Gift Cards are only redeemable for goods and services at AMF Bowling, Kingpin and Playtime venues across Australia.
- Please click here to view our AMF Bowling Centres in Australia.
- Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash.
- Gift Cards cannot be used for Birthday Parties, Group or Corporate Functions.
- Gift Cards expire and may not be redeemed 12 months after the issue date.
- Gift Cards cannot be reloaded.
- No change will be given on Gift Card redemptions, but the balance may be applied to future purchases.
- Gift Cards cannot be re-sold.
- If the purchase exceeds the available balance of the Gift Card, you will be required to pay the balance with another payment method.
- Only one gift card can be used per single online transaction. You can use multiple gift cards in venue.
- The Cardholder is liable for all transactions on the Gift Card, unless there has been fraud or negligence on our part or by any of our employees.
- AMF Bowling Gift Card can not be used in The Pro Shop Store at AMF Bowling Castle Hill and AMF Bowling Moonah
Did you know
Booking online saves you time and guarantees your spot?