Bowling-themed pick-up lines
So, you're at the bowling alley and you look across and see the guy or girl of your dreams. What should you do? Head on over there with an excellent pick-up line, that's what! We've compiled some hilarious bowling-themed pick-up lines that are bound to break the ice and get a laugh. Whether you are looking to make friends or meet a special someone, the bowling alley can be a great place to introduce yourself and have a little fun with those around you.
Take a look at these not-so-smooth one-liners and try them out next time you visit AMF - the choice is yours as to how seriously you take them, though!
- I was so bowled over by your beauty, i just had to let you know - even if I end up striking out.
- Is your name Strike? 'Cause you're a perfect 10.
- Hey there, you're right up my alley. Let's ball.
- Forgive my forwardness ... My mind's been in the gutter all night long.
- Don't worry about spare-ing my feelings, but how would you feel about a date?
- How about we split from this crowd and roll on out of here?
- Let's make like a pin and split.
- I think it's time we ditched these gutter balls and got out of here, what do you say?
Simple, funny and effective is the way to go with any pick-up line. The cheesier, the better and the number of puns involved in bowling means you can get very creative with your ideas - or just pinch a few of ours!
These may not be the smoothest lines in the book, but we certainly think you could crack a few smiles with these ideas. Your local AMF bowling alley can be a great place to host your local work party or meet and socialise with new people, so what are you waiting for? Give it a go!